Jamie Edmonds is a gorgeous TV personality from the United States. Viewers might recognize Jamie as a weekend sports news anchor at WDIV Local 4 network from Detroit, Michigan. She is working as a sports news anchor for a long time now.
Jamie has worked alongside famous American news anchor Jaso Carr who also works at WDIV Local 4. Following her graduation, Jamie started her career in journalism as a reporter for an NBC affiliate network.
|Age||in her 30s|
|Education||University of Delaware|
Find out about her family, husband, height, net worth, and many other details here.
10 Facts About Anchor Jamie Edmonds
1. Jamie Edmonds is a well known American TV news anchor and sports analyst from Detroit, Michigan.
2. The gorgeous TV journalist is yet to share her age and birthday details in the media. She could be in her 30s now.
3. She was born in Detroit, Michigan, the US. Her nationality is Amerian and her ethnicity is white.
4. She is a graduate of the University of Delaware. She was a part of the college’s figure skating team which won the 2002 National Championships.
5. Jamie also attended Northwestern University – Medical College of Journalist. She graduated from that university in 2007.
6. The identity of her father and mother is not known. Also, her height and weight details are missing.
7. Jamie Edmonds date her boyfriend Ryan Dempsey for a few years before getting married. The couple got married on 15 October 2016. The couple lives in Detroit.
8. Her husband Ryan Dempsey is an attorney working at The Kitch Law Firm.
9. The details of her net worth and earnings are not revealed.